1. The Culture House’s website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
2. All contents of this website, including any software, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of The Culture House.
3. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the website for any reason which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in The Culture House’s opinion, harms its business or in any way offends other users or persons.
4. You are also not permitted to alter The Culture House’s website in any way or post onto or transmit to the company’s website, any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
5. Links to Third Party Sites: The Culture House’s website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than the company. The operation of such websites is outside the company’s control and you proceed at your own risk.